Friday, August 14, 2009

The Beginnings of Our Summer Trip to Canada...

We had the chance thanks to my fabulous grandpa to go to Canada for about one week. We left on Saturday August 1st and drove to Missoula, MT. The girls did great for the most part with all of our driving. There only request was movies and food and food and more food.




Our hotel in Montana had waterslides. So of course we had to get in as much pool time as possible!!

I think we did out job wearing them out.


Pinto asked why we rode in the library (elevator). Huh?

In total we drove for a little over 16 hours in two days. It was not too bad!!!

2 comments:

Aria said...

So I guess the passport thing ended up working out. Did the Senator come through for you or did you just get lucky? I'm glad you were all able to go on your vacation! Looks like a lot of fun!

sjhalford said...

Your kids sound like me when I travel! All I want is food, food, and more food! Haha! Glad you had fun!