SO...to rewind and do some catch up, my baby turned a BIG 3 years old in September. She was a monster of a baby but has turned into one big giant ham of a QT. Not a day hardly goes by when she does not end up in some sort of dress-up clothes. She LOVES her GG (a giraffe blankie that she carries EVERYWHERE) and she loves cereal. She also loves playing with her princess dolls or anything that you can pretend to make talk. She has decided that she hated bread (but eats it when you just give it to her without saying anything), she loves to snuggle, and I enjoy our nap times together on the days that I have to work that night. She is just starting to really roll play with her big sister and when they are not fighting :) they have quite a fun time together.
On the morning of birthdays, the birthday fairy brings donuts and leaves them on the porch for breakfast.
For her cake this year she was very insistent that she wanted a purple snake cake with pink insides and purple polka dots. She was also adamant that she wanted to eat it one top of the house...but I had to say no to that one.
She had only a few simple requests for her birthday. A car -man do they start young with that one!, make-up, Tinkerbell, and Ariel. Happily for her between family and us she was able to get all her birthday wishes granted.
I LOVE my little Pinto bean. Through the tantrums (3 is SO much worse then 2!!) and the "hold you"'s she is a keeper. She brings silly giggles and lots of love to our home!!
1 comment:
Ohmygosh, I totally thought that picture of Pinto was of Lima Bean. Wow. She is just getting so BIG. That's nice she likes to snuggle. Our little boy isn't much of a snuggler (even at 4 months old!) but maybe that will change...although I am thinking it probably won't. We sure do miss you guys. Hey...Eddie is going to apply for a Ph.D. program at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO. So that is MUCH closer to you and we absolutely have to get together if we go there. Remember you are always welcome here!! :)
Post a Comment