Monday, December 8, 2008

Open for business...MAYBE

I thought I would jump on the crafty bandwagon.....which is SCARY becuase I am craft handicapped. I started my project to help attempt to raise money for Vietnam. I know I cannot get a ton but every little bit is a huge help. So my project is crayon rolls. I must say I am quite impressed with myself. So I am going to sell these puppies for $7. An trust me they take quite a while to take!! I have attached a few pictures of the finished product. Keep i mind it is actually made for regualr crayons, but these are what I bought from the dollar store for airplane entertainment. If there is interest I will make several and post them and you can pick waht you like!! Granted I am leaving for a terrible vacation that I am being forced to take to Disneyland on Thursday....rough life, I know. So, what I am saying is that I will not make any until next week, BUT I can make them in a few hours, so I can get them out pretty fast. I am also going to sell tutu's for $10. I will get some pictures posted of what I have already made when we get back! But if you are intersted in either leave me a love note. If you will also please pass this along!! There is great networking in the blog world and it cost's quite a chunk of change to go!!



THANK YOU FRIENDS!!!!!

3 comments:

Aria said...

Hey, you should start an Etsy store with these! What a cute idea!

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

You shouldn't start off trying to sell something by saying your crafty handicap! Especially when they look FABULOUS!

Laura Jex said...

How many crayons can it hold! I want one! Maybe two! Shoot me an email and let me know!!!!!
Laura