One year ago today, I achieved apartment drama freedom. What a joyous day!!! Student housing has it benefits but it also has it down sides. I was ready to not live with a million other families.
LIFE ROCKS!!! I can turn up my radio and sing as loud as I want. My kids can play outside without me having to be there, AND they can run through the sprinklers anytime they want. AND AND AND .....drum roll...... I can do laundry whenever I want and take as long as I want.
I am so grateful for the Lord leading us here. It was truly an answer to prayers and much searching. We were led to the PERFECT ward, the perfect area, and the PERFECT friends. Our intention was to just rent for a year until I graduated then move but we have fallen in love. So we will stay for longer and SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!
Once again, I am very blessed to be led to where I am. Happiness and room to move!!
7 years ago
4 comments:
Hi Lori,
I am so happy that you landed her with your sweet family. And happier still that you have decided to stay. You really do have a LOT of wonderful friends here. I am happy to see so many great young families in our ward. I have been here 40 years with no desire to leave.
I am so happy for you to be a year free from the Rat Cages. That is my pet name for them. That place was no fun, the drama that happened there (for me) was awful! I think back and wonder Why Why Why we suffered through that twice! Though I guess the good part was I met you and Nat, So I guess it was worth it!
I open up your blog Lizzy told me she had a dream she was playing with Lima. We better get those to together soon. :)
Hey Lori - Congrats on making it past a year from living in not such an enjoyable environment. I must admit - I do not miss it. But I am greatful that living there allowed us to become friends. Anywho - enjoy the laundry (haha)
Post a Comment