Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I was tagged by my friend Lacey. You are supposed to list 6 things that make you happy.

1.) When my kids are happy and we laugh and laugh and laugh.
2.) Finding flowers that Beans has hidden somewhere in the house.
3.) Going on vacation is my ultimate love. I could love in vacation with my family.
4.) My most incredible ward and all the fun ladies that come with it. There is not better place I have ever been then here.
5.) Cooking a yummy meal.
6.) Sitting at home reading a book. I yearn for the nights when I can just read and read and not do homework.

I tag EVERYONE who reads my blog and has their won. Link to the person who has tagged you. Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

No comments: