Monday, January 26, 2009

What do you get?

What do you get when four moms get together that need a very big break? A crazy night at the Jazz game. These are some of the craziest women and I love it. They are just like me!! Dancing in the parking lot, singing with the windows down (yes it was cold), and being gangsters. I think I still had a nacho cheese hangover on Sunday. What good times!! Thanks ladies for a fun evening.

4 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

I'm very jealous! We're all just gitty teenagers at heart right?? I'm glad you had a much needed night off! By the way I've tried to email you but it didn't work. My email is jjpoulsen01@yahoo.com.

LacyAsher#1 said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I need a good "wild" night out. It seems like its been forever. Everytime me and my friends get together we always end up having some kid with us.

Becky said...

You guys look so cute! Wish I could have been there!

LacyAsher#1 said...

I tagged you on my blog!!