Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Bitty Bug

So I have been terribly busy with school and life, hence the absence from my blog. So to make up for it, I wanted to highlight my little monkey baby. (NO worries, I will brag up the other next week). She is the light of my life. Her favorite phrase is "hold you" and it just cracks me up. The pictures below tells of a typical day with my baby girl.

No toys, blankets, and anything is allowed in the bathroom. I think it is SO GROSS. So to follow the rules Pinto did this so she could be apart of the action while I was getting ready while kicking back in comfort. And yes, she is "talking" on her cell phone.


How could you not love this. Silence, and she will wake up in a much more happy mood. Her little pal above her is know around our house and GG or giraffee. Talk about an attachment. We would be in a whole world of trouble if this little thing ever got lost. My child will not take anything to bed with her except this little pal.


My little bug is also a BIG helper. She always wants to stir things and see everything that is going on. What a helper she is!!


Who wouldn't nibble a yummy face like this while waiting for lunch to cook.


This little girl can be a monster some days, but overall she is just a crack-up. I love her with all my heart. I do not know what what I would do without her in my life!!!

1 comment:

Aria said...

She is so precious! I remember when she was just a little baby!! haha I love the picture of her in the bathroom with her head in the hallway--what a smart girl!