I wish I had one of our amazing wedding pictures to post, but alas the scanner does not work. SO I get to brag instead. March 3rd is mine and hubs' 8 year anniversary. I never would have thought 8 years ago that I would be here and getting "old". We have gone through a lot. There have lots of ups and also downs.
Our ups have been wonderful. Our one place that we have truly loved and has grown to a family love is Disneyland. Our pre-child days, we took the opportunity to go almost every year, well okay that has not changed. We have just added some passengers. Throughout our time together Mr.Bean has never failed to surprise me. He has a great way of hiding flowers in the house for no reason at all. The entire first year we were married, he brought me flowers on the third of each month.
He is an excellent daddy and picks up all my slack around the house while I am at school. I must say that he is a pro sweeper and dishwasher. He takes my venting and then sets me straight. That boy would walk through fire just to make sure I get what I want and need.
I know that he was truly meant to be in my life. With all the adversity and strife that I had growing up, he was my pivotal point straight up!!! I thank Heavenly Father continually for bringing him into my life. There was no one better out there that was meant for me!
I LOVE YOU BEANS!!! I know we will have many, many more years of fun, crazy moments, laughs, and memories together.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
You know what I remember about your wedding? I remember being the sickest I have ever been in my life with strep throat and visiting the doctor when I really really wanted to go to your wedding. It is still a bummer that I wasn't there.
(I was trying to think of your wedding and couldn't remember it and then remembered why.)
Happy Anniversary!
That's wonderful, Happy Anniversary!You guys are such a great couple!
Happy Anniversary a couple of days late! Here's to many more fun filled years:)
Post a Comment