
We also enjoy going out canoeing. Well until the wind kicks up and the boat feels like we are going to dump. Talk about tense moments.
The highlight was Pinto catching her first fish. It was HUGE, at least 14 or 15 inches. She smoked everyone else. There is no joy in her face at all..NOPE. Just total unspeakable delight. She has already planned eating it. (NASTY) I told her she had to go to grandpa's and he would cook it for her. I know I rock as a mom!!!


While we were there, Lima, he big hunter, found a huge cricket. She carried that thing around the entire day. She made it a home, tried to feed it bread (didn't you know that is what they like?), and played with it. I cannot believe that it never tried to get away. I did make her let it go at the end of the day.
The rest of the week involved playing in the water, sun, and eating popsicles.
And playing dress up. Lima received some hand me down clothes (which are SO CUTE) and she has been a little fashion model since. She has hardly taken the jacket off and has warn her sunglasses not stop. She made me take pictures of her as she was posing. It was SO CUTE and hilarious.





And what would make-up be without little sis' tagging along...

So here is out busy week in review. It was a crazy but fun one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment