Monday, October 13, 2008

The end of summer happening...

Lima finished up soccer last week. I think she was quite glad to be done. Soccer was not her thing for sure, and she will be the first to admit it. You know that kid that is crawling across the field or pretending to be stuck in the net....that is my pride and joy!! At least i got a good laugh at it, some of the other parents, not so much. She is four, what more can I say? Here are a few picks of her season.

We also took a drive up to the canyons as the leaves started to change. It is a good thing because that snow was sure eager to come, way before it was welcomed!! We had fun, and the girls enjoyed picking leaves and finding caterpillars. It is rare that we get to do much because I have school during the day, and Big Bean works at night. So I thoroughly enjoy these family outings when we can take them. Especially when it is somewhere outdoors, like the mountains. Beauty and family time, can't beat that.

1 comment:

Aria said...

Cute pictures, my friend! I love the color of your hair! The leaves are all starting to change here and I'd like to do the same thing.