What a year for temples. We had the opportunity to volunteer at, and tour the Draper temple. AND we just went to the Oqiurrh Mountain Temple open house. What an experince. We were not only able to go to one but two open houses in a 6 month period.
The temple was beautiful and simple. It was one of the most simple celestial rooms I have ever been in. LOVE IT!!! The girls enjoyed it and the cookies at the end were a bonus.
If you live close by...GO!! It is so worth it.

2 comments:
You should come to Palmyra Temple it is a very simple temple too... I talked to the lady who did the tent for the open house and it was very interesting she told me that the Lord had VERY specific intentions for the tent and for it being and extension of the temple, and that if we open ourselves to his guidance that he has specific intentions for our homes too... I like that thought. Now I just need to do it!(get off vacation first though!)
Interesting...I have never thought of that but LOVE it!!
Post a Comment