7 years ago
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The end is near...
Just kidding. I have never been so passionate or scared out of my whits about where our country is going until now. After today, I think it is on a fast down hill spiral. It only solidifies the need to savings, pay-off of debt, and FOOD STORAGE!!! I think that some scary things are going to come about after all of this. YIKERS!!! LEt us pray for our country and the dumb sheild that satan is holding over peoples eyes. PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been following your blog for a bit now, Shar gave me your blog. I wanted to let you know that I couldn't agree with you more. Prepare, Prepare, Prepare the Lord will bless us for good decisions! Keep in touch!
Don't let panic set in too quick, I personally am remember that food storage didn't just become important yesterday and that we are lucky to have a prophet, Not to mention the fact is that most politicians NEVER do any of the things they promise to do , So I am hoping that is the case... but hey if Pres. O. gets people working on their preparations, I think that is a great thing! Someone has to light the fire, not many people listen to prophets right?
I couldn't agree with you more!
Post a Comment