Alright friends out there in blog land. This is a plug for my husband. As many of you know he graduated in May with his BFA in Graphic design. He wants to work in a design firm oh so bad, but because he is the most awesome of husbands, he is putting that off until I graduate in May. That way the little beans do not have to be in daycare while I am gone. SO, here is where you come in. Spread the word for me either by word of mouth or on your blog. If you or anyone you know may need a designer, he is your man!!! Mister talent can do simple things like design a logo, wedding announcements (not the photo's), to big stuff. SO, please, please, help him not go crazy while he is playing mister mom. He is itching to to the art thing (good thing someone in our family has this talent. We all know I am an art retard!). THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!
PS. Am I the only one that canot post photos on here anymore? That option has disappeared.......A blog without photo's is not a blog at all!
7 years ago
3 comments:
I LOVE the new pictures on your blog. They are so beautiful! Who took them?
Hey Lori - Check out:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=62969
It will tell you more about posting pictures.
Thank you Amanda!!
Post a Comment