The second happening is I am still wearing flip-flops. For anyone who truly knows me, knows I have a true distaste for socks and shoes. So no snow is good news to my toes. (Pay no attention to the bad toe nail polish. I told you I was busy with school.)
The next great thing... I got my passport finally. It only took one week. Yup people only one week. That means I have everything I need for Vietnam, well except the rest of the money. Only $2500 more to go. Know anyone who is independently wealthy? Yeah, me neither. But it will be the most life changing 18 days of my life! Bring on March!! The girls will be take care of Beans to he will be good while I am gone. They will party it up I am sure.
The last picture is my cute little children. They are cute today, well up to this point because we had yet to have a melt-down or some girl drama. It just makes you want to freeze that moment in time. What a reminder to a mom that sisters really do love each other before they are adults. What cute little critters!! They were playing in the laundry baskets and climbed into the same one. In the end, they played well with no tears or anyone getting hurt. Music to my heart and ears.
Have a great holiday!!
4 comments:
I only wanted to add, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have I EVER missed the "village"... they all tried to tell me I would but to be honest every time I think about it I get nauseous, and when I remember I never have to live there or anywhere that crappy again, I feel like I could fly! I am so happy for you guys not living there anymore too! Congratulations on your lights hanging on your HOUSE! Lovely word, we have a patio! Hopefully in about 5 months we will be moving into some sort of house!
Cute. I love watching my kids play together. What are you going to Vietnam for?
Yes, why are you going to vietnam?? nursing stuff? good luck! Maybe you should have a bake sale or some type of fundraiser for you. I'd donate:)
Hooray for having your own place! We still haven't put up our Christmas tree. Normally we do it over Thanksgiving weekend but we got back last night from visiting family and today we are just feeling lazy so it will have to be sometime this next week! I'm excited for your trip to Vietnam in the Spring!
Post a Comment