Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am in Love!!!

I stumbled upon a most yummy flavor of hot chocolate. Belgium dark chocolate by Stephen's Gourmet. Can I tell you how delic this is!!! I have always loved hot chocolate, but now it entails my favorite, dark chocolate. To tell you how MMMM it is the mix alone smells like a cake. Then you make it and OOHHHH, sweet goodness. SO, if you are looking for a guilty pleasure endulgence then I highly recommend this. AND Costco has 4 cans for 10.99 so another bonus that is the icing on the cake.

2 comments:

The Poulsen Family said...

That is my favorite too! I'm not a huge milk chocolate fan I like dark and white better. We'll have to get together! You can give Jeff some pointers on nursing school because he'll be starting school soon.

Aria said...

Ohhh, I miss Stephen's hot chocolate! There are so many tasty flavors!