Friday, November 21, 2008

My little family

Since things have been insanely busy these past few weeks with the semester getting close to being done and life in general. So I thought I would keep it simple today. I have the greatest family. A friend of mine had her baby today, it was so precious to sit and hold this little baby gir for over and hour. Yet I left without one yearning of a desire to have any more babies. WOOHOO!! I can say I think I am done and I feel good about it. AHHHHH (sigh of relief).

The real reason for this post is to brag. I have a great friend (that is again moving away from me) who did our family pictures. I wanted to share a few to brag to her of her awesome talent AND of course to show off my cute little critters!!






6 comments:

Lindsey said...

These pictures are great. I love the ones of them playing in the leaves!

LAINA said...

I love how your pictures turned out. You girls are so cute and have so much personality that just radiates from them.

Aria said...

I love love LOVE the pictures. Your family is so cute...are you sure you are DONE? ;)

LacyAsher#1 said...

Those pictures are so great! I love the one of them in the leaves. I always say that the candid shots are always better than the ones you pose for.

LacyAsher#1 said...

You were saying that you needed a good chocolate pie recipe, well don't ask me. all i do is make jello pudding with the pie instructions and put it in a grahm cracker crust.

Lisa P. said...

You guys take the cutest pics!