Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boutique...

As you all may (or may not) have noticed I have fallen off the face of the bloggin earth. With the adjustment to starting yet another, but last, semester, I am trying to get my brain in functioning status. SO, I am going to give a boutique plug and invite EVERYONE that is close and reads my blog. A friend of mine is hosting one at her house Friday Jan 30th(if you want to address let me know, fo privacy sake I will not post it here). She will have scentsy there, I will sale crayon rolls, for a little cheeaper then on the blog (I don't have to pay to ship), someone else is selling some cute Valentine/St patties decor, there will also be someone selling Sophia Lee jewelry. I know there is something else BUT I cannot remember what. So I guess you will have to come on over and check it out. Please support her and me!! Love you all.

3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Wish we were there! I would love to get Lukey a crayon roll... And just hang out! Monday we will know where we are moving!!! UTAH UTAH... maybe if chant it will come true!?!?

Aria said...

Wish I could go too! Your crayon rolls are so cute! And hopefully I will have a little one soon that will be needing things like crayon rolls.

Heather said...

Will you email me the address? I'll try to make it down. Thanks!