Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Vacation.

We had such great fun on our vacation in December that the girls keep asking when we are going back. We thought it would be fun (and much more convenient) to fly. So the girls were quite excited when we showed up at the airport instead of driving for a long long time. Pinto had so much fun with the wings they gave her she kept flying them around. I can still hear her saying her shhhhhhhh sound. As you can see in the pics her lips are working hard.

We stayed in a house in Huntington Beach that was right on the beach. The view was AWESOME!!! Though it was too cold to go swim in the ocean, we sure enjoyed looking at it from our windows and the sand where we played. The funny part was the bathroom in our room was SO SMALL! The picture is of the hubs standing in the door way. I guess you pay a lit to live on the beach for a little house. That is why we just enjoyed the stay and would not live there long term.



We spent that same day in Disneyland and the girls loved it. This is my most favorite place in the world!!!! ( I love in this photo how Pinto is pretending to be a bug)

4 comments:

Ina said...

I don't think I can read this post it makes me "vaction sick" it is kind of like home sick but the other way around. Although you could call it home sick because I am sick of being at home. Anyway Jill called me today wondering if she could band her kids from playing a certin game, it's called Disneyland. She said it made her to "vacation sick."

The Poulsen Family said...

I love love love Disneyland, mostly because Sally loves it so much! I can't wait to go back in May with Mr. Incredibles family then Sally will have someone to play with while we're there instead of her "old" parents :)

Aria said...

How fun! I really wish we could go on a vacation. I keep thinking of all the fabulous vacations I want to go on but...alas...we have no job or money.

Sharlene said...

Ah, California in the winter time. Sounds fabulous!!