Friday, January 9, 2009

The other part of our first day on vacation....

So the 11th was not only our first action packed day in Southern California BUT it was also the wonderful fabulous hubs birthday. Happy later birthday mister! I love you.

So this post I get to brag about what a super duper guy he is (And I know he read this). He lets me be lazy and just sit if I want to, but he also gets to be lazy and just sit, well most of the time. He is great at letting me sleep in WHENEVER I want.

My mister super duper brings me flowers whenever and for know reason at all. The first year we were married he brought me roses on the third of every month (the day we got married). He is a great pancake maker and a super kitchen cleaner. I am so glad that He is my hubby.

When you spend your actual birthday in Disneyland, they give you a button with your name on it and all the "cast members" tell you happy birthday. He had fun with his critters for sure. It is our tradition to ride the haunted mansion ride first because that is his favorite and during the holidays it is changed to The Nightmare Before Christmas. This is a favorite amongst him and the two critters. So he got the best birthday present in the form of a ride. Happy Birthday!!! I am glad you got to spend the entire day with your family at the happiest place on earth. Your family loves you!!!

1 comment:

Aria said...

Happy Late Birthday to your husband! That is so cool you guys got to ride the Nightmare Before Christmas ride! Awesome!