Friday, January 2, 2009

Even Better Then Before!

We have all said goodbye to another year and a big fat hello to a new one. Last year was a good one! The hubs graduated from the U WOOHOOOOOO!!!!! AND, AND after four long dreadful years of living in a cinder block land of mold, we moved out of student housing into a house in Sandy. (sigh of oh yeah) Both of my critters are doing dance now. Lima has started her LAST year of preschool. But she has informed me she will not be going onto kindergarten because she has learned enough and does need to learn anything more. Ok, honey WhAtEvEr. And we ended the year off with a bang and a great trip to the happiest place on earth......Disneyland. It was good times, but went all to fast.

This year will be an even better one!! I will get to be the one to graduate WoHOO. I will have a license to do stuff that I am really not sure how to do. (Doesn't that bring such confidence in your nurse next time you are being taken care of?) AND AND we are praying that the super hubs who has so wonderfully waited for meslef (yes i meant to spell it that way) to graduate, will be able to get a super duper fantabulous job SO that we will be able to buy our own lovely house. Oh I yearn for the days to paint a wall a color other then then navajo white or some odd shade of white/blue. ONE DAY!!! We also have some travel plans ahead. My before mentioned side trip to Vietnam, and if all goes right an awesome family vacation to the beautiful country of Canada.

My goals for this year. #1 DO NOT, I repeat (hair are you listening?) DO NOT go anymore gray then I already am. My other lofty goals are: Graduate with my sanity, well just graduate actually. Get my house back in my oober freakish organized clean fettish way that I like it. Be a better mom, well actually after a fabulous relief society lesson on Sunday, our house has much more love moments. A huge goal for myslef that I have already started working on is evaluation relationships and what kind of a person they make me. If I am not a better person, then I will move on to bigger and better water with fish that are just my size! And I am sure that I have many other things I want to accomplish BUT too much is just too much. Therefore I must keep things super simple!

I leave you all with a few pics of my super adorable little girls. Don't be jealous of how cute they are. As I strive to work on my goal to accomplish nothing this week (the last one of freedom for four months) I will attempt to post and relive my awesome trip to Cali. Until then, love ya all!!! Go hug your kids.

2 comments:

Aria said...

Happy New Year to you! I hope your wildest dreams come true this year...which means GRADUATION for you of course. heehee Good luck with everything!

Ina said...

I didn't know you were a settlers fan. We will have to have you over for a game. We are the ones that tought Cameron and Melissa how to play Settelers when we were there in October and I want to learn how to play that other game you talked about because we are always lookin for a good game.